1. Only pre-registered Automation UK visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend Automation UK.
2. Canvassing of exhibitors is strictly prohibited. Those found canvassing will be asked to leave the exhibition hall.
3. Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in Automation and associated industries.
4. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from Automation UK.
5. Anyone obtaining an Automation UK visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave Automation UK.
6. Anyone attending Automation UK should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
7. No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend Automation UK due to live & working machinery.
8. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from Automation UK and Venue who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable laws or regulations.
9. Press badges at Automation UK are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the Automation industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
10. Official Automation UK photographers will be taking photographs. The Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs, which may include photographs of visitors, for the purpose of marketing Automation UK in future.