Automation UK is organised by BARA, the authoritative voice of the automation and robotics sector in the UK. Along with the PPMA (Processing and Packaging Machinery Association) and UKIVA (UK Industrial Vision Association), the group of companies represent more than 550 member companies and boast a track record of delivering innovative, relevant and successful events designed to help members sell more products and services.
Automation UK is a face-to-face event where buyers can experience the latest innovations, technologies and equipment and connect with existing and new suppliers. This event is uniquely able to bring together a targeted audience to do business while networking and building a community of like-minded professionals – enabling the UK to maintain and develop a competitive edge.
Exhibiting at Automation UK will provide your company with:
- An engaged audience looking for solutions and advice to help with their business challenges as they seek to automate their processes and improve productivity
- A platform to carry out live demonstrations or tech walkthroughs on your stand, bringing your product to life
- Face to face time with existing customers and new prospects, developing and nurturing business relationships
- An opportunity to meet decision makers buyers and specifiers with budget authority, looking to invest
- Network with like-minded professionals while building your brand and raising your company profile
What our Exhibitors Say
Comprehensive Marketing Support
Exhibitors at Automation UK will be supported by a comprehensive marketing package designed to ensure they maximise their return on investment at the event. Our vibrant campaigns will provide lots of opportunities for exhibitors to get involved and promote their companies’ products and services.